Elastic Heart


Hi lovelies! Hope you are all having a good Monday. I didn't have to work in rl so I'm happy about that. I decided to check out The Dark Style Fair early preview recently. Got a few of these awesome items at it!

This is a new shirt by my friend Gretchen who owns [Fetch] available at the fair. It's so cute! 
I love the cut on the back of it shows some skin but covers your lady parts in the front. I decided to go with red cause this shade was totally inspiring my outfit.

I also picked up these cute shoes from a new to me store called L'Emporio also available at the fair. 
I didn't show the front of them but they have this cute little heart locket attached. It also comes with a HUD you can change the texture of the soles/platform part along with the metals. 
I couldn't resist cause I love anything with hearts on it!

Be sure to check out the fair lots of dark and cute styles at the fair tons for woman but also a ton for men as well. Have a great week loves!

-MJ

What Am I Wearing?!...
Body/Hands - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 by Maitreya
Head - Lona by CATWA
Ears - Unisex Steking Ears Season 5 by [MANDALA]
Skin - Gia by Lara Hurley
Hair - Breakeven - Natural Fusion by Exile
Eyes - moon eyes - dk blue // a by #adored
Eyelashes - Everyday Eyelashes by Wednesday[+] @ The Coven (Opening May 3rd)
Eyeshadow - Sonder Eyeshadow (CATWA) by [okkbye]
Lipstick - Ella Matte Lipsticks - Darks (Catwa) by *League*
Nail Polish - Glance Dark Nails Pack - Maitreya Appliers by RAMA
Tattoo - Metallic Floral Tattoo by Izzie's
Necklace - Tattoo Choker Necklace (Deathly) BLACK by REIGN.
Shirt - Zippered Tank - Red by [Fetch] @ The Dark Style Fair 4
Skirt - Flirty.Skirt (Glitter) by -Pixicat-
Shoes - ::*Soft Cell*::-Blood by L'Emporio
Pose - February 2015 Gift - Singles - 3 by Exposeur

What's Around Me?!...
Background - #selfie_RAMA Concrete Jungle (Past Gacha Item) by RAMA


0 comments:

Post a Comment